Me Followers :3

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Goodbye peaceful life,Hello MAKTAB =D

Peace Be Upon You All =D


Hehe..Now..The time has come or me to continue my studies =D All my friends are already studying,so now its my turn to join them =)


Firstly,I'm kinda sorry for the lacking of updates because been busying searching for things to bring alongside of me to go to maktab =) Hey,alhamdulillah I got a place to go right? =) I got a maktab at Kelantan =) And insyaAllah,I will be a teacher in the next 5 years =D


Secondly,many things changed around me =) From my relationship,until my attitude =D And alhamdulillah,all of them are positive ones =D Hehe also,angah brought me a new watch =D And its my first watch because I never(wait,maybe once hehe) wear a watch before =D Hehe


Third,all the things have already been packed =) Now only the lappy,and some other little things to be pack inside the last bag =D And I'm kinda in a happy + nervous state right now =D Ahahahahaha xDD


Fourth,just after solat maghrib,angah advice me =D Kinda like ceramah(NOT MOCKING!) =D Hehe and I LOVE IT!All the things that I wanted to know + I never know were told there =D Now I know that its okay if I don't feel sad for a long time but I have to 'perbetulkan balik niat kat Allah' (<---sorry,I dunno how to translate it lllOTL) Also,there's other ways to give something to others in a simple word,charity or 'sedekah' =) Not all needed money..U can give food to the beggar =) And that one strikes me =) Wow,a new spirit is in me xDDD


Lastly,I'm sorry if I don't update this blog often after this because I wanted to focus in my studies =D However,if I have time,I will update it insyaAllah =D


I WANT ALL OF YOU TO TAKE CARE OKEH =DD LOVE YAAA..


And a very big Big BIg BIG BBBIIIGGG tankies to mama,abah,along,angah,kimi,nee~chama,nii~san,ghajen,bob,nordin,nabila,natasya,amira hanani aka Flippy,takie~san,iqbal,fatimah,,afiq~sempai,adz,mr blacksmith(da OC,i cnt remember his name lllOTL),my friends in Ipoh,Langkap and in Fb too =D Not to forget my Arts Family members =DD


HEHE I LOVE ALL OF U OKEHH =DDDD


Jaa,till next time =D


Peace Be Upon You All =D


p/s:Smile always because you are beautiful/handsome =DDD

No comments: