Me Followers :3

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fuuu :3 Happy Day?I think llllOTL

Peace Be Upon You All My Brothers And Sisters =D


Yaww,for tonight is about the third day since the classes has started xDD


First thing in the morning,we have Basic Math...Basic..Basic.....BASIC???I can't even remember how to do it!!Why is it so hard???Aihh..If basic I can't grab,how about others... llllOTL Mr Gan also looks like a scary person eventhough he always laughing...Damn it gave me the goosebumps that time.....


Hehehhehe after that,the ES time..Or to be precise,it is called English Studies...


Waiting and waiting about 5 minutes,I decided to have a journey to search for Madam Rohaida aka Madam R 8D I love this one,its like a code name for spies 8DDD


As I entered the door of nervousness,I asked the teacher next to the door..


"Err,can I know where is Madam Rohaida?"


She just showed the person next to me...But madam didn't really noticed me because she was to busy with her jobs..


Glad Sir Roslan were there to give back my marker that he borrowed from me..


After Madam Rohaida asked me to sit,we talked a little..


SHE LOOK SO TIRED AND SHE WAS LIKE CAN'T BREATHE PROPERLY!!


Its scary =w=;; Thank goodness Amirah were there as well..So my nervous feelings just flew away ahahahaha...


After some discussion with Madam Rohaida,I company Amirah to the office to book the GERKO hall for tomorrow's class because we have to combine with TESL1..And we have to direct a drama..Yes,you see it right =w=;; DRAMA!


No comment..


Seriously..No comment..Stop asking...


SERIOUSLY!STOP ASKING ALREADY!!


Okay2!!!I was kinda "WTH" at that time!!But hey,no harm done right???


Sir Zulkefli's class were after ES class so we went to C4..


First,I was about to headbanging again...But after looking some presentations with pictures and writing some notes,hey!!I'm OKAY again!!


The moral of the story is,write notes to not to make you sleepy okay :3


Hehe for the sports time at the evening,kinda relaxing I guess because we talked about doing a vacation 8DDD


But the leader is not me...


And I DON'T WANT TO!


So me and Muja conduct the little pilihanraya xDD


Hey,seriously,I love it you know...


Its like talking to your juniors :3


Now pumped to be a senior!! 8D (wait,only senior?what about teacher???)


At night we have some ceramah about the clubs and other thingys...


KESAS really took my interest :3


I WANT TO BE IN KESAS!!


I LOVE KIDS!!!!


Alright :3 That's all for now xDD Got some work to do thehehehe..


Ntey alll xDDDD


Peace Be Upon You xDDD


p/s:Have a nice day and smile yaww xD

No comments: