Me Followers :3

Friday, July 1, 2011

Third Day??Finish!!!

Peace Be Upon You All =DD


Yawwww :3


Now this one ish kinda happy nyuuuu...


The last day for the week and after that,relaxxxx 8D


Starts the day wearing short sleeve shirt...


But why I felt that it doesn't really match me =w=;; Because of my 'slimness'??


Hehehe :3 But hey,I really love it because I don't really need to fold the sleeves up like I always do with the long ones :3


So the first class(ES) was at the Wawasan Hall...Getting kinda dizzy that time because of the heat =w=;;;


Plus...


Its fun to search for the that thingy switch 8D I dun really know what is it muahahahahaha!!


Madam R looks like a sporting person...But sometimes gives me the shivers =w=;;; I dunno why nyuu...


Then she gave a task to search for short stories that have the literature thingy..So to the library we went 8DDD


Ah,forgot to tell...We combined the class with TESL 1..So that's why we have to use the Wawasan Hall :3


Thehehe I was in the same group with Pika,Fyza and Syikin (if I'm not mistaken :3)..Luckily they were sporting enough that I don't felt any awkwardness(?) when discussing about the story :3 Ah,Pika also ish like a sporting person like Naim 8D Damn I love her style 8DDDD SYES SPORTING SIOT!!


Yaww :3 Ada also now ish playing 'tegur2' with me 8D Hands up sis!!ME LOIKE!!!


Ahahahahaha xDD


If I'm not mistaken,we were only given one hour to search about the things...But we did it till recess time =w=;; Hope Madam R wont be mad....Kinda afraid my classmates would be lectured...Then I'll fell guilty llllOTL


During the recess I din manage to eat anything because were 'travelling' here and there llllOTL Me ish hungrehhhg!!!


Forget about it :3 Chill up and enjoy 8D


During thinking skills,again,we combined the classes with TESL 1...Can't say anything =w=


The books...I took exactly 21....


But how come only 20 got it???


Grrr...Stupid mysteries....Gimme the headache!!!


Followed by ICT class after that,glad Haziq(KK TESL3) showed me the lab...If not then we won't find it =w=;;; Plus with my 'great' abilities to lost even in the small library,surely we will stuck there for ages =w=;;;


But...


THE CLASS WERE CANCELED 8DDDDDD


Ahahahahaha *evil laugh*


We love ittt 8DD


Boboy...


The nickname that were given to me by Luke =w=


Ceh,I dunno why I were called that..


But nvm,I love it btw 8D


Usually the guys called me this...


But for girls go call me using this name =w=;;


Err...


No comment...


Eventhough I will surely turn around to see who called me because I am the only one who have that nickname...


But...


Aihh..I dunno what else to say...


Girls calls me Boboy.....


Err...


=w=;; *sweating*


Doesn't it sounds too friendly??No2..Not that I meant its wrong but...Err...Aih...


Just change the topic...Scary....


STS were after that...But I came in late because got some chores to do..


Hey,Sir Khusairi ish kinda sporting 8DD


Eventhough I can't laugh that time because of losing my breath for running around,but...HE ISH KEWL!!!!


Ahahahahaha and again...Combined with TESL 1....


Too tired,went to room and slept :3


Fuu...I felt peace 8D


That night,3 of our friends went home...So only 3 left 8D


Me,Luke and Bahij...Others went back..


P LAH BALIK...X RINDU...HUK HUKK...


WEH,BLIK SNI CPT2...AQ DA RINDU!!!!


Ahahahahaha xDD Company Azmeer to the bus station and bought something that brings back memories =DD


Hehehe..


Now...


Only 2 of us in the room...


Me and Luke...


(Bahij ish staying with da senior,so Luke ish sleeping in my room :3)


Q[]Q We want some activities..We are BORED!!


So that's all for today =D


Ah,we got the Larian 1Malaysia this Saturday and Teacher's Day Celebration this Sunday 8D ENJOY!!YAY!!


Hehe nites all :3


Lap yaa 8D


Peace Be Upon You All :3


p/s:Smile always =D You Are Pretty When You Are Smiling :3

No comments: