Me Followers :3

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Siblings??? 8D Yay!!!

Peace Be Upon You All =D


Just a simple thing to say :3


ME GOT A SIBLING HERE 8D AND SHE ISH IN TESL TOO WHOOT WHOOT!! O[]O)//


Yup,you hear me right :3 SHE 8D


Uh uh uh cant wait to meet her >//w//<)99


Can also ask guidance from her >//3//<)bb


Fuuu me ish nervous because of my happiness lllllOTL


Nvm :3


Still got a sibling here 8D


Fuu,now me will feel relieved because me got sibling here :3


No homesick..


Fuuu :3


Me dunno how to explain by words xD


But me ish extremely happy nyuu!!!!


(|-~>////[]////<)~


That's all folks :3


Till next time insyaAllah 8D


Jaa neeeee :3


Peace Be Upon You 8D


p/s:Nearly vomited because of full of excitement :3 And the PKK is not feeling well..Hope she'll recover soon =) Take care!

No comments: