Me Followers :3

Friday, July 22, 2011

A Gloomy Day..

Peace Be Upon You All =)


Fuu..


Its kinda sad..


Many things happened..


And I dun really know how to explain it..


Its really been a while since I felt this way..


Dammit..


I'm becoming soft again...


I dun wan that to happen..


I'm just too sensitive..


No2..


Dun let others be the victim for your feelings man..


Cheer up...


Chill..


Just like you always tell the others..


Hmm..


But mannn..


I even have a fight with my friend man..


Grr..


I accidentally misused the words that I text and my friend misunderstood it..


Nice..


YOU ARE JUST TOO NICE!!THANK YOU ARIP!!!


Hmm..


I'm getting annoyed with myself..


Doing something with full of haste..


And now I'm receiving da consequences..


NICELY DONE!!


Now what???


You now have a person that you know hated you..


And you just don't know what to do..


If only I can rewind the time..


And wrote something that din make your friend hate you because you were forced to put it in the form that were given to you...


DAMN!!SERIOUSLY YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!CHILL UP BRO!!!!!!DON'T MAKE OTHERS FEELINGS HURT ANYMORE WONT CHA?????CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND JUST TALK WHEN YOU ARE NEEDED TO????!!!


Yes I will keep silent...

No comments: