Me Followers :3

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Simple Life..Extreme Meaning :3

Peace Be Upon You All =D


Yawww =D


Hehe its been a while since I updated this blog :3


Fuuu...


Hehe nothing much happen recently..


(But y u put da title like u r going to post smething soooooooo great??)


Hehe I dunno :3


Haaaa..


We already started the rehearsal for the Song In Motion that insyaAllah will be performed on this 28th =)


And I'm da hero 8D


A lame one lllOTL


Haishh..


I cant watch women eyes for a period of time..


They are just too beautiful =)


Hey,I'm complimenting ok!Give yourself a clap =D


Hehehehe..


Also,many +ve improvements lately =)


One of my classmates that look like dun wanna talk to me at first is starting to talk =D Even a simple conversation is okay right =D


Hehe I also now have a new little sister :3


Fufufufufufu..


Wanna know her name?


Secret :3


Dun wanna tell ya xDDD


Hehehe..


Tonight we have a dorm meeting at 8..


I dun wanna go /Q[]Q/


But I MUST...


Must...


Must..


Must...


Hehe..


Just now we played with tents..


We were supposed o set up the tent :3


But we are more talented in opening it rather than setting it up :3


Ah!InsyaAllah for next week we will have a nice tea party with the TESL seniors :3


The te party is for us juniors to get to know our seniors =D


I wanna meet Kak Fatin xDDD


And also sempai :3


Fufufuf me already know 2 nyuu :3 Now me ish happeh!!!


Ha3 some of the seniors in FB also helped me correcting my grammar when I write there :3


Eventhough I dunno what is grammar..


How I got an A in english??? OAO;;


Hehe =D Alhamdulillah I got in the maktab...


So many people I met and found...


And they are lovely =D


Hehe that's all for now folks =D


Jaa neee >w<)//


Peace Be Upon You All :3


p/s:My gf is with my lil sis :3 hehehe

No comments: