Me Followers :3

Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Manga - By Amira Hanani aka Pencil Poker

Peace Be Upon You All =D


Yaww xDD


Nice day isn't it?


I got a really good rest there...


With some headaches also because I slept too long 8D ahahahahahaha


Alright..Back to the main topic...


Yaw!


My super awesome friend,Amira who ish just 13(err i think so,yeah??) drew a manga!!!


AN AWESOME ONE BROS N SIS!!!


Pergh!!I was speechless when I read that manga for the first time!!


Girl,you really will make me addicted to your mangas...


Seriouly sis...


AND I MEAN IT!!


LIKE


SERIOUSLY!


I have a problem describing something,so how about I give some short brief about da story ok??


But sorry,no pictures..You gonna add her by yourself and I won't give you her Facebook account muahahahahaha!!!


Okay,the title of the manga is Spela Dota Hela Dagen...Not an Italian,Mexican of others okay =w=


Its about the simple life of a boy named Dota with his simple life :3


He have a since-kindergarden-childhood friend named Renna~chan and damn she's beautiful!she's mine!muahahaha


He also have 2 more friends that is Kyou and Yoii..


Yoi have the same height with me that is about 178cm! 8D


Glad he don't look like me :3 hehehehe


Okay2,so the story continue peacefully :3


And eventhough its kinda simple because were drawn using pencil and edited using digital,but...


WHY AM I SO EAGER TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER??


Seriously...I really want to read the next chapter...


I want toooooo (|-/Q[]Q)/


And I can't just wait :3


But..


It's monthly....


So need to be patient...


Huk huk...


Alright,now a simple bio about the mangaka


Name is Amira Hanani aka Pencil Poker..


14 years old..


And CRAZILY LOVES FLIPPY!!


Hehehehehehe :3 loves to draw and others..


(Hoi!So simple??We want to know her better lahh!!!)


Aih,justfind her fb and ask her yourself =w=*


So that's all for now 8D


Tankies 4 reading this post :3


Jaa nee 8D


Peace Be Upon You All..


p/s:She IS Amazing...Salute!! **already corrected the mistakes 8D

No comments: