Me Followers :3

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Class...First...

Peace Be Upon You All =D


Yaww =)


Errr its been a while since I undated this blog..


I have so many things I wanted to say..But..The delay-ness spirit inside me ish making me lazy Q[]Q


Ha3..


I dunno what else to say lllOTL


Alright...


First...


ADDICTION TO ANGRY BIRDS!


Angry Birds
I present to you,the Angry Birds!!!Just a little synopsis..The King of Pigs stole the bird's egg..So now its time for revenge!!! 8DD


Ok,that's da simple one :3 There's actually 5(I think) characters of birds with each different abilities :3


See!There are the characters =DD


There are 6 of them! (But you just said only 5!)


We have to kill the pigs there to win a stage :3 And trust me,it won't be that easy llllOTL


Hey,eventhough I say it is hard,but my friend,Luke play it as easy as ABC!


If only I have his pictures playing that game llllOTL


Second...


With a car 8D We travel across the ocean to Kota Bharu 8DD


Pergh ayat xleh blah


Hehe first we went to TESCO to buy some food...


Pizza 8D


But must check the bread because of the 'thing' that once happened to me =w= Dammit...


Then donut 8D


Yum2...Lovely..Until I wanted to vomit because of the sweetness :3


Then...


Travel across the sea of cars(DUN USE THIS WORD!) to KB Mall...Aih...


We ate some McD 8D Yummmyy!!!!


But unfortunately Naim can't join us...


So the other 5 male students eating...


eating...


eating....


and again,eating.....


8D


That's all for now 8D


Peace Be Upon You All 8D


p/s:I post it late lllOTL

No comments: