Me Followers :3

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yay 8D Peace?Dun Think So :3

Peace Be Upon You All =D


Hehehe wow..Its really been a while since I updated this  blog ahahahahaha xDD


Sorry..Its just I'm kinda busy with the SIM thingy..


Hey,its not the game okay =w=*


Hehehehe...


Okay2..


Wanna tell ya about da SIM :3


We had our first full rehearsal yesterday..


And I wore Naim's cool shirt 8DDDDD


ME LOIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!


Hehe..


Kinda nervous because it's my first time to wear such nice clothes like that =)


Usually I wear simple,big cloth that look like a big fat man even though I'm thin =w=;;


Hehe but that night,woahh..


Such a fit clothes xDDDD


But..


Erm..


Our rehearsal was like...


Errr...


Kinda sad to see my lil sis cried that night..


Na'ah..


Not sad..


BUT EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF!


I forgot some steps..


Some other parts were missing too..


It really broke my heart to see my group sad..


Hate it..


We almost lost our spirits..


But then the seniors helped us =)


And we're back on da line xDDDD


The next day is da big day...


We performed with full of our hearts =D


And Alhamdulillah we did it xDD


Tankies to da seniors =D


I can only remember senior Nurul =w=;;


Because she reminds me about Sir Zul xDDD


Hehe..


And sempai came to da SIM 8DDD


WHOAHHH!!!!


ME LOIKE!!!!


And I was selected as the MAIN DIRECTOR!!!


For the Musical Drama =w=;;


Err pity them to receive a director like me =w=;;;;


Ahahahahahha xDD


I met with my parents a few days ago =)


Really missing them..


But unfortunately my bros din come..


I wanna hug them :3


Hehehe so that's all for this post =D


Gonna be a busy2 person :3


Jaa neeee >w<)//


Peace Be Upon You All :3


p/s:Gotta a person that I can share or ask anything xDD aka my dad in maktab xDD Mr Zul :3 Fuu..At least I have a counselor :3 No more sad2 feelings =)

No comments: