Me Followers :3

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Larian 1Malaysia!!Err...

Peace Be Upon You All =D


Yaww :3 Today we have the Larian 1Malaysia :3


Fuu kinda lazy to wake up early because its Saturday..And its a holiday lahhh..


Aii...


Thinking about going back to sleep =w=


Alright,early in the morning we gathered at the field...


Wearing the sports uniform..


With a MP3 in my pocket so that I won't get crazy all the way OwO;;


After hearing some speech from the Tuan Pengarah,all of us had a nice senamrobik 8D


Also,the participants look so 'energetic' 8DD


After some 'warm up' because of the hatred of gotta wake up early,


LET THE RACE BEGIN!!


PIUNG!!(The sound of the flag :3 Wait,flag??)


I jog with all my might!!


Jog!!


Jog!!


Jog!!


Then I walk because I'm tired llllOTL


But I din walk slowly okeh...


Fast 8D


While holding my weapon,the MP3 8DD


Hey,I love it :3


I din hear any noise except from my MP3 :3


Thank God...


Eventhough my leg almost cramp,nearly stepped on the 'periuk api'(tahi lembu) and nearly got hit by a car =w=;;


Hey,I'm still alive 8DDD


Ahahahahaha


Then when all of us were already in the campus,we gathered again for a cooling down session..


Then can go back to our rooms 8DDDD


And..


TODAY WE CAN ONLINE!!NO BLOCKING TILL 5PM 8DDD


Fuh,kinda relieved I got a blog =w=


All of my feelings were here...


Ah!Credit to the PKK aka Muja coz she's quite strong =w=


She beats me!


Seriously..


Credits to her...


No more comment...


Seriously...


Yaw 8D


That's all for today's post 8DD


Peace Be Upon You All and Have A Nice Day 8D


Jaa neee :3


p/s:I wanna sleep llllOTL

No comments: