Me Followers :3

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Lovely Sweetheart :3

Peace Be Upon You All :3


Yaww =D


In this post I wanna post something about my lovely girlfriend =D


Thehehehe


Yup..


GIRLFRIEND


Hee she's kinda cute :3


But the most important is...


She really makes me CALM and always be there for me :3


Plus!


She WONT CHEAT on me =D


Hehe she always be with me :3


In the class,in the room and so much other places 8DD


Aww..


I just LOVE her :3


So wanna see her pic??


Hehehehehe


JENG JENG JENG..


Introducing...


My Only One Sweetheart!!




Sony MP3 Player B153F


And this one looks exactly like mine :3


Thehehehehe there's a few versions of her such as like...






Taraaa...Black,Red,Pink(or Purple?) and Blue 8D


Hehehee..


What??


What was it you are thinking when I said GF???


That's all :3


Tankies 4 reading 8D


Peace Be Upon You All 8DD


p/s:I Just Loooovvvveeee Her :3

No comments: