Me Followers :3

Thursday, August 18, 2011

SOMETHING HAPPENED IN BAZAAR TODAY!!! 8D

Peace Be Upon You All =D

Yaww!!

Ehehehehehe..

Okay,today is kinda interesting..

Besides went to 'Beijing' with Rojik,Bahij n Jer with a car less than 2 hours,something happened while I was hunting for food in the bazaar :3

Hehehehe like always,I usually went to bazaar at 6.30 or something like that..

Yeah..Because I can borrow Bro Tengku's motorcycle :3 Ehehehehe

Hey!I'm conserving energy okay!!!

-Duit minyak??-

Err let us go straight to the point okay?

Okay2..

I'm the one who really need something fast n already planned what I wanted to buy during the bazaar..

Like always,nasik with some chicken + some kuih + air biji selisih..

I think it is called that..I can't remember =w=;;

Hehehe then while walking..

Walking..

Walking..


Walking...


SUDDENLY!!!!


I noticed people are gathering at a certain place like something happened there..

With a blur type of face + lack of hearing because MP3 is at my ears + tired bcoz juz got back from 'Beijing' + uneasy with the smokes...

I walk to the crowd...

AND I FOUND SOMETHING VERY..


VERY...


VERY...!!!


INTERESTING!!!!!!!


JENG JENG JENG JENGGGGGG...!


The crowd is looking at!!!!

AT!!!!


AAAATTTTTT!!!!!


PUDDINGGGGGG!!!!!!






And that really reminds me at home QwQ

Mama usually made the pudding..

Huk hukk..

Now I'm missing home...

WANNA PUDDING!!!

-tableflip-


Huuu...

I wanna go home...

yes...

Chill arip!!

NEXT WEEK!!!

HOME!!

WAIT FOR MEHH!!!!

Peace Be Upon You All =D

p/s:dunno y,but I frequently buy water with tooo much inti inside =w=** I wan drinks!!!!!

1 comment:

Fakhrul Iskandar said...

air sirap selasih la bro