Me Followers :3

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Trip To Home..Unique!!!

Peace Be Upon You All =)

Yaww!!

Eehehe I just got back from Maktab xD

N welcome home sweet home :3

Alrte,during the last days,Azmeer is the one who went back first,followed by Jiji,Luke and Naim..

Luke will be staying at Naim's house because of something that I can't really remember =w=;;

Then the ones left is only me and Bahij xD

We'll be leaving at the same time because Rojik is gonna help by sending us to the bus station..

I was too happy to go back home until for the first time,I saw the room was so tidy =w=;;

Ehehe..No joke mann..

Seriously...

No kidding :3

Hehe while preparing some stuff,I noticed that I was keeping a lot of junks in the room =w=*

No wonder I have some difficulties on searching for something...

Heehe BUT!!!

I have already packed the clothes that I wanted to bring home!!

Yes!ABUNDANT OF THEM!!

PLUS WITH THAT 'NICE' LAPPY OF MINE!!

Ahhh..Just thinking bout it made me smile :3

At 5pm we started to depart..

And Ubai is coming with us xDD

Fuhh..I wore my new clothes xDD

ME LOIKE!!!


Hehe..We arrived kinda early even though it was jam at that time..

So we decided to take a walk in TESCO..

We don't have anything to buy actually..

Just wanna waste our time :3 ehehe

Window shopping?Kind of xD

Then at 7pm,we were planning to eat at KFC..

Then Bahij said that it's still early..

BUT..

After we went down...

YA ALLAH..


PENUH TUUU!!!


Ahahahha xD so we need to line up xD

Ahahahahha xD suma buat muka xleh blah xDD

But we manage to buy some even though it was already breaking fast time =)

Hehe but wanna know where did we break our fast??

Guess!!!

KFC?

NO xDD

In the car!!ahahaha

We parked near the bus station n eat there xD

With all the bags in the car,ahahha adoi..xtau cmna nk describe dah..

Tp mmg enjoy gila siottt xD

Hehehe =)

The saddest part is when all of us are going to leave each other..

Even though only for a week..

But to think about it,tears almost(again,ALMOST) fell through my cheeks =')

Hehehe I Love Ya All!!

Peace Be Upon You =)

No comments: