Me Followers :3

Friday, November 4, 2011

Bending Time Forward! :) Tips From Me!

Hehe..
Surprised with the title??
Yes!!
It is true!!!
I CAN BEND TIME!!
I am a TIME BENDER!
And I'm going to teach u guys how to be one!! 8D
It's simple!!
U guys can try it!!
Especially in a boring place such as in the assembly or class :D
But please read carefully..
Please give full attention while reading the steps..
It is CRUCIAL!
STEPS:
1) During the time that u wanted to do time bending,please make sure that u r VERY COMFORTABLE with your posture.
2) After u find yourself in a comfort zone,now I want u to CLOSE YOUR EYES.Make sure that u dun strain yourself to close them..Just shut them slowly..
3) Next,try CLEARING YOUR MIND from those things that make u feel stress or something like that..
4) Then,I want u to loosen up ur head..Keep it down..
5)Now is the MOST CRUCIAL part to do..
And it is..
To..
SLEEP!
And TARAAAA!!
When u wakes up,the time will be forwarded now!!!
And I now declare that u are A TIME BENDER!!
8D
Extremely dependable when u r not patient when waiting someone :D
Plus,there're a lot more poses that u can try..
And that are my tips to bend time! 8D

No comments: