Me Followers :3

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Words :)

"I am not good in saying the prefect words or sentences. So whenever I said something, I always mean them." - Izzatul

Hehehe..
Yeah..
I truly agree with what the quote means..
Because I'm not the man that can read between the lines..
Trust me..
It will make me dizzy..
And it will make me EXTRA confuse with the meaning..
So I will just answer the question given :D
NO DETOUR..
Hehe..
But..
Err..
I have problems in explaining something..
Because some words that I said have the same meaning..
For example the word "gila" or "crazy"
If I said it,maybe the meaning is "great" or "superb" or anything else..
But it depends on my emotion at that time :)
So it is better for you to ask what is the meaning first ok?
Rather than suddenly 'attack' me with foul words..
IF you can understand what am I explaining at that time..
My best friends know my real attitude..
And the difficulties that I had when I'm explaining something..
So that's why I dun really care when they said..
Hehe with those sarcastic faces..
Hey,I can be crazy when I am with them :D
So I can do anything that I wanted xDDD
So..
I MEAN IT :)

No comments: